Are you a big Walking Dead fan? Are you all about survival? Of course you are, or you wouldn’t be reading this review right now! Perhaps you’re looking for a good survival kit that you can use in the future (hopefully not the near future). I would like to take the time to introduce you to the Walking Dead Survival Kit. Mind you, this is a one person kit – if you need it for TWO people, you could either purchase two of these, or you could purchase the two person kit. Either way, you’ll be making a great decision. Now, let me explain why this Walking Dead Survival Kit stands out from the crowd.
To start with, this survival kit comes in a big AMC The Walking Dead messenger bag. The food and water that are included in the bag are U.S Coast Guard certified and it even exceeds the Red Cross guidelines for “Zombie” preparedness.
This is the ultimate survival kit for serious The Walking Dead fans. It contains enough food, emergency supplies, and water that will last one person for 72 hours during an emergency.
Just take a look at exactly what is in this survival kit
- 1 Pack of Datex emergency food ration. This is a total of 2,400 calories. It will stay fresh for up to 5 years.
- 6 Packs of Datrex emergency water (4.22 oz packs). This will stay fresh for up to 5 years.
- 1 LED Flashlight – This flashlight will last for up to 400 hours. It even comes with free battery replacement from LifeGear.
- 1 Lifeline Premium 30 Piece first aid kit.
- 1 5-1 Survival Whistle with emergency mirror, flint, whistle, compass and carrying case that you can use in order to store waterproof matches.
- 1 Glow Stick – The glow stick lasts for 12 hours and is great for emergency lighting.
- 1 Poncho – This will keep you dry when it rains.
- 1 Medical Procedure Mask
- 1 Myler Space Blanket – This will keep you warm on those cold nights as you’re hiding from the zombies.
- 1 Body Water – This body warmer will last for 24-hours.
- 25 Matches – These are waterproof.
- Military Style Messenger Bag – This is the Official AMC The Waling Dead Messenger Bag.
- 1 “We’re Survivors” The walking Dead Fan Patch.
As you see, everything you need in order to survive for a total of 72 hours is packed inside this bag.
What Others Are Saying
At the time of writing this review, looking at Amazon, we find a total of 13 reviews giving this product 4.9 out of a possible 5.0 stars. 92 % of the reviewers gave this product 5 stars, while 8% of the reviewers gave it 3 stars. Looking through the reviews, I find statements such as “Love it,” “Very nice,” “I just wanted the bag, but the stuff that came with it was an added bonus” and “my son loves it.” The ones that gave it 3 stars complained about the shipping time, but sometimes good things are well worth the wait.
Is this survival kit worth the wait? From what I have read during my research, yes, it is well worth the wait and that is why I am recommending it to my readers. If you are a Walking Dead fan, you’re going to enjoy this survival kit. Just remember, this kit right here is for one person only.